Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

25 Everyday Hairstyles for Extremely Long Hair (Part 2)

Today I'm attempting #2- Fishtail Braid (found here)

I've actually tried this braid before, and I just can't seem to get the hang of it. It always ends up horribly tangled because I get impatient before I'm even halfway through. I'm going to give it a serious effort tonight though.

**Ten Minutes Later**

WOW! I am very impressed with myself tonight. At first, I didn't think it was going too well, since the first few strands seemed pretty loose. But I just kept going and pulling it tight each time. I think it turned out pretty well aside from a little chunk that is trying to escape ;)

 See, I think it looks pretty good! Here's a close-up:

See the part that's trying to escape?

I'm actually kind of excited, because now I don't have to just do the normal braid (three strand or four).  So, check that one off the list! :)

I think this site was definitely pin-worthy. However, I won't be doing all 25 styles and I won't be the styles in order on the blog either. Gotta mix it up a little;) Tomorrow I'll be getting cute with a 'Piece-y Pony'. Thanks for reading:)

No comments:

Post a Comment