Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Beachy Waves with a Flat Iron

Another hair day! :)

That's the pin ^^. It's for Beachy Waves with a Flat Iron

The author of the blog states that her hair never stayed curled with a curling iron but she hasn't had problems with longevity so far in using the flat iron. I have that same issue. My hair never stays curled. So, hopefully this works a little better for me.

Ohhhhkay so I had to stop before I really even got started. Either I'm not doing this right at all, or.... yeah, I think I'm not doing it right at all. Now my hair just has sharp edges in it....

See what I mean? Not a beachy wave... and I just got called into work, so I don't have forever to fix the technique. I might have to come back to this style. But! Added bonus: this blog post has TWO styles you can do with a flat iron. Let's try the second, shall we?

That's what you do & what it should look like. We'll see...

Okay, not even dignifying that try with a picture. Absolutely terrible. Looked like I crimped it. One possible problem might be that my curling iron is a little wider than the one in the pictures.... but I can't see it being that terrible. But I'm not too worried about it, since it's approximately 80 degrees in this room right now, and I have no patience to mess around with a super-hot hair styling tool around my face. I'll try these another time, but as of now I am not impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment