Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Piece-y Pony

Today's challenge:


Alright, so instruction #1 says to add some curl to your hair for texture.... This is what my hair looks like right now. 

I'm not so sure that more texture is what I need... I think I'll hold off on the curling until the end. 

Step 2: Low ponytail--- easy! divide hair-- less easy! ;)

Step 3: Tease & pin

Step 4: Tease & pin

Step 5: Tease & pin


Voila! You're done! From the front:


Not bad, right? Just looks pretty normal... 

But from the back:
DISASTER! Wow, let's try that again shall we?

Nope. still a disaster. This is one of those things that you definitely need some else's help on. *grrrr*

Also-- don't hold off on the curling until the end. You won't be able to reach your pony-tail and your head feels like it's being trapped by the bobby-pins.  I'm kinda sad that I failed this one, since it was so cute...

So, to make myself feel a little better... I did the fishtail again! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment