Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

25 Everyday Hairstyles for Extremely Long Hair (Part 1)

Today's Pin: 


25 Everyday Hairstyles for Extremely Long Hair (found here)

This was a great find for me. Many hairstyles that I find and love are un-accomodating for my long hair.  So, I'm excited to try a few of these! I won't be attempting all 25 today (for obvious reasons), so I've narrowed it down to just one for now. 

#4- Waterfall Braid (found here)

I'm hoping to get pretty good at this one, since it's so cute and looks simple. Here goes nothing!

**Fifteen minutes later**

That was a frustrating fifteen minutes! I seem to have difficulty remembering how to braid something when I actually have to think about it. Braiding hair, to me, is an autonomous action. This required pausing between steps and changing something. I think failed at dropping the hair at the correct points.

In all honestly, I think I gave a slightly wimpy effort on this one. It had been a long day and I was pretty tired, so I will definitely try this style again. I might even try it tomorrow before I venture on to a different 'Hairstyle for Extremely Long Hair'. Thanks for reading:)

No comments:

Post a Comment